Brad has a plan to make Port Coquitlam an even better place to call home by building on our city’s strengths; taking action on the challenges we face; focusing on affordability and livability; and never forgetting who the city should be working for: you.
- Make Port Coquitlam the best place in BC to raise a family by prioritizing affordability, enhancing community safety, supporting sports and recreation opportunities and implementing family-friendly policies.
- Respect taxpayers through responsible financial decisions that maximizes efficiencies, targets waste, prioritizes spending on key city services and holds the line on taxes.
- Attract more and diverse businesses and amenities to Port Coquitlam, especially our downtown.
- Livability that maintains the small town charm of Port Coquitlam, supports a range of housing choices that complements our neighbourhoods and tackles traffic congestion.
- Enhance the natural beauty of our community by protecting our rivers, parks, and green spaces.
- Develop high-quality, family-supporting employment by making Port Coquitlam the easiest place in the Lower Mainland to start a business and create jobs.